Insider Tips to Landlording and Property Management with Matt Tandy
Learn how to become a landlord – Start a Property Management Company – And Choosing the right Property Manager
Today’s interview is with Matt Tandy, CEO of Formatic, Property Management, Inc.
Eager to be involved with real estate investment himself, Tandy purchased his
investment property in 2007. But his first love is and remains with property
He helped build one of the largest and most successful property management
companies, North Point Asset Management (currently boasting 3,500 properties and
counting!) before selling his part to start his own property management company
which is laser-focused on customized client care that keeps them coming back.
If you’ve ever had an interest in property management or self-managing, this is
definitely the podcast for you!
You’ll Also Hear . . .
- How to property buy rentals, and what formulas to use
- Tandy’s extensive knowledge that surpasses property management – real
estate investors and wholesalers MUST listen!
- His unique and successful business plan structure
- Many tips on how to avoid big headaches in the future
- A very detailed operating expenses checklist
- Advice on how to deal with scams
- The definition of the term “vacancy decontrol”
- Tips on choosing to raise/not raise the rent
- Tandy’s thoughts on his biggest struggle when starting his own company
- Is a 5% return a good deal? Find out why Matt says this may actually be a good deal for some.
And so much more!
Prepare yourself for a great chat between Matt Tandy and Paul as they discuss
property management and real estate investment and how these two worlds blend
and can benefit each other greatly.
Let’s dive right in…
Property Management Company: https://www.formaticpropertymanagement.com/