From rehabbing, rentals, buying mortgage notes and being the “go-to” guy to solve complicated title problems that no one else can figure out…
We go through the story of FIBI co-founder, Ellis San Jose, from beginning-to-now and what he has planned for the future. He’ll go over some example deals he’s done where it’s a headache for others to close, but a great and fun experience for him.
In it you’ll discover:
- How to close a deal that has probate problems, and code enforcement breathing down your neck
- How to buy only a slice of a seller-carry note (called a partial and discover why these are great and easy to get if you just ask)
- Wholesaling and rehabbing isn’t for you? Listen to Ellis give his talk and why he didn’t go that route.
- Why he choose passive income over wholesaling
- Bank-owned notes or Seller-carry notes? Discover the difference and which is best to deal with
- Two Probates for one house?! One of craziest deals he’s figured out and how he did it
- The resources and education you should have behind you when starting
- The best skill-set that any investor should have: it’s not marketing or sales.
to contact Ellis go to: www.thenoteguys.com